Monday, January 16, 2012

Why do 96% of all companies fail within the first 10 years?


Some people say that it is due to the management of the company. I will argue that that is not the real reason.

Let’s take a quick look at what businesses are doing in my marketplace.
  • When I look at the advertising, all that they seem to be promoting is their business, not how they can help me – rather self-centered isn’t it?
  • Many appear to be promoting price all the time.
  • When you enter a store, many are very pushy and never seem to be interested in my needs.

I bring these things up because when a business is self-centered, only thinking about price and are not interested in my needs, they are not marketing properly. When businesses are not marketing properly they are guaranteed to fail.

What can you do to stop the down-ward trend in your business?

Oh, you say there is no down-ward trend, think again. In you are not growing and improving you are dying.

When can you make improvement in the areas I mentioned above?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contributors