Wednesday, July 4, 2012

On this 4th of July I want to pay tribute to American’s.

If you look at the history books you can read about the American entrepreneurial spirit and the never say quit attitude when the times get tough.

In the American national anthem it talks about being ‘the land of the free and the home of the brave’. In my mind this means that they have the freedom to take personal positive action and they are a courageous people. I believe they show it.

What ‘being free and brave’ means to me is that they have the freedom to take steps to become better than they are today. They are also a daring people thus they are willing to take calculated risks. I believe that is why American’s have such a fearless spirit and are willing to pursue their goals.

The rest of the world has a lot to learn from American’s, my compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors