Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Would you like to avoid confusing your web-site viewers?

I understand that no-one tries out to confuse their website visitors - but sadly it is easy to do - by mistake. Website visitors are anxious and if your words aren't immediately clear to them, they won’t stay on your site for long.

A number of months ago I had an editor/wordsmith develop some copy for my business. It was a great move on my part. I think you would agree that at times all it takes is a bit of fine-tuning to streamline and tighten up the words to improve your marketing material. This is because you want your potential client’s to get your message loud and clear, don’t you?

I am going to suggest that you contact Maggie Dennison at (805) 965 9173 or go to her web-site at; http:// www.mymarketingmessage.com, to help you in your marketing efforts.

She had a positive effect on my marketing, so why don’t you give your business a real treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors