Monday, November 14, 2011

Is what you are doing something that is ‘Significant Enough to Make an Impact‘(SEMI)?


If you are curious enough continue reading.

To make your offering SEMI, evaluate your business by using the following questions;

  • Is what I sell obviously different?
  • Do I promote it by taking big risks?
  • Have I made at least one innovation in the past 4 months?
  • Does what I do appeal to a select type of clientele?
  • Will my product or service make such an impression on the buyer that they will tell other people?
  • Are my promotional claims believable?
  • Does the sales/marketing staff have enormous enthusiasm towards what they are offering?
  • Do you have a specific series of steps that everyone follows in the sales process?
  • Is our image different than our competitors?
If you answered ‘yes’ to each one of those questions you are doing something that is ‘significant enough to make an impact'.

If not, what are you going to do about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors