Thursday, November 17, 2011

Why aren’t you on Twitter?


This is a very interesting question that I hopes leads to a very revealing answer.

While I believe that technology is very important in business today, I also believe that we have to make decisions that fit with how we want to assist potential clients like you.

Twitter is great if;
·        You are into what is called micro-blogging, and
·        If you are into giving short answers.

As those who have read my blog will know my answers do not fit into micro-blogging or short answers. This is because I want to give enough information to you so that you can take action and move your business forward. As you know a Tweet is any message with fewer than 140 characters. As of now this message has over 500 characters. It would be nice to be able to solid marketing advice or information in less than 140 characters but it doesn’t meet my criteria for assisting readers like you.

Does this make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors