Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What does a health and fitness business know about marketing?


In the case I am going to tell you about – a great deal!

Some months ago my brother was visiting our family. As an avid weight lifter he wanted to continue his workouts in the time he was here. He phoned up a local company and asked them how much it would cost to use their facilities for three or four days. The person on the phone suggested that he use their three day pass to ‘try out’ their facility.

To give you some background this local company is part of a nation wide chain. I am sure that my brother will remember the company as he really appreciated what they did for him. I am also sure that if he is ever needs the services of a health and fitness business he they will be top of mind.

You can see what a little public relations did for him, can’t you?

What can you do today in your business to create some positive public relations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors