Saturday, January 22, 2011

Are you adding value to the client experience?



I can hear some of you saying, ‘I’m doing that already!’

My question then becomes, ‘Are you really adding value?’ The reason why I question that is because what you have been for years – is not necessarily adding value. To me adding value is adding perceived value. This perceived value is all about enhancing what you are offering from the client’s perspective.

This perceived value or added value is a way to give the customer some additional benefit, without the customer having to pay for it. The key point from a business perspective is that this perceived value is not going to cost you much.

This perceived value helps differentiate you from your competitors. It makes it very difficult for a direct price comparison by your customer’s. Because of this, it is a way to increase your profit margin.

Do you have any thoughts about what you can add value from your company to the customers? I’d love to here about these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors