Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How much is your product or service worth?


Every once and a while I come across a small business person who in my opinion appears to be under pricing what they are selling.

Sometime ago this happened when I went to buy a gift for my wife. I had met this young woman at a business meeting and the way she explained what she was doing with such enthusiasm really got my interest.

About a month later I called her up and told her what I was looking for. She said she would put a few samples together and I could see them in a couple of days. Now remember that these products are hand-crafted. When I got there I was surprised at how low her samples were priced. This made me wonder about the value and quality of the product.

Are you lowering the perceived value of your product or service by your lower price?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors