Monday, March 21, 2011

Are you in the pizza business?


Whenever I see a company promoting by offering a sale I get completely befuddled. This is because it appears that this may be the only way that they have to draw prospects in. That is the reason I asked if you were in the pizza business. They are the businesses that are always flooding our mail boxes with their mindless promotions.

Let be honest, there is not much difference between one pizza company and the next. The product and service is not really that much different. They make the pizza out of dough and have a number of toppings that you can choose from. They have young people answering the phones and preparing the pizza. This business is not rocket science!

So my concluding question for you is – are you marketing your business with mindless promotions? If you are not sure contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors