Friday, March 25, 2011

Did you know that only about 2% of people can work entirely without supervision?


This is according to the book ‘Eat That Frog’ from Brian Tracy. These 2% are the leaders in our society! Is this the person you were meant to be? I believe everyone one of us can become that person. That is if you decide to be. Yes it is one of the biggest decisions you will make in your life.

In order to reach your full potential, you must decide to put pressure on yourself. When you do that you can become the person you were meant to be. I am reminded of a quote by W.M. Lewis; it is “The real tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”

So in order to begin living your life to the fullest, answer these questions;
  • What can I do now to move towards my full potential?
  • What can I do now to become the person that has always been inside of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors