Monday, March 7, 2011

I’ve got a gold mine in my back yard do you want some of the gold?


This question was posed by a speaker I heard many years ago. Then he said all that you have to do is buy a shovel. How would you respond to this request?

This is what some of the people said to his question;
  • I am not sure I have time to dig for gold.
  • A shovel could be very expensive?
  • How much gold is there?
  • How deep is the gold?
The reason why I posed this scenario is that many times in our lives we are literally handed unbelievable opportunities but we say 'no' or put the request off. This is because we didn’t feel it was our idea or the opportunity didn’t fit what our plan was.

All that I can say with those types of thoughts is – how sad. Did you ever think that some unforeseen opportunities were dropped in your lap at the right time for the right reason? If you’ve rejected the last opportunity I think you should accept the next opportunity as it will get you out of the rut you are in, and give you a new experience in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors