Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What have you done in the past month to improve your knowledge and skills?


Did you know that here is a premium on knowledge and skill today? Yes if you were to gain more knowledge about a specific aspect of your business and apply more skill - the more valuable you become. Why is that important? If you increase your knowledge and skills your income will increase.

“But I haven’t got the time.” Yes at least one of you is saying that. Now tell me, do you work 24 hours a day? If you don’t you have no excuses. What your problem is; is a case of managing your priorities.

The saddest thing I’ve witnessed is that most people learn their jobs the first year then repeat that first year the rest of the time they work for that company. So when I hear someone say they’ve got 17 years experience I wonder if they have 1 year experience repeated 17 times.

What can you do to improve you knowledge and skill today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors