Thursday, May 5, 2011

Did you know that Leonardo da Vinci can help you become a better marketer? – Part 2


The second principle is Dimostrazione. This is all about truly learning from experience. A question for you; if you don’t know what you don’t know, how will you know what you should know?

How do you know if you are very good at a particular area of your business? Do you analyze the results? Do you compare what you did before with the results you are getting right now?

For over 30 years I’ve analyzed the results of different marketing efforts. What I have come to realize is that there are particular ways to create an effective marketing campaign. What I’ve also come to realize is that some business owners want to do it their own way, no matter the long-term costs.

My question to you is ‘When are you going to start using the principle of ‘Dimostrazione’?

After posting 90 blogs in 125 days it is time for me to step back and refresh. When I return I will complete the da Vinci series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors