Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How do you introduce what your business does?


In other words; how do you describe what you and your business products and services do for your clients?

Do you say, “I’m in the __ business.” This has been my fall-back for many years, especially when I am not thinking. The reason I say that I am not thinking when I use that phrase is that it says nothing emotionally to the prospective client.

So how should you introduce yourself? First of all, your words should be passionate. That way it will show your prospective client that you believe in what you do. Secondly, your introduction should use words that the person can relate to. That is words that arouse their feelings about what they want to achieve or what they want to avoid.

I am offering a special bonus for the first 5 people who send me their ‘non-thinking’ introduction along with their new introduction using the tips above. My e-mail address is; timothygibney@sympatico.ca

Wouldn't it make more sense to describe what you do and how your products and services impact your clients more effectively?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors