Friday, July 22, 2011

Are you building value?


I am not talking about the value of your business. I am talking about value for your customer.

The value that I am writing about is more than they buy the product or service and you deliver. This value consists of the sum total of the benefits that you promise each and every customer in return for their payment.

You may be thinking that you do all of this background work to create the product or service you are selling; so that is fine. I beg to differ because that is not creating value.

Let me give you an example. In my financial business when I first meet a potential client I speak about the type of service they can expect if they choose to become a client. If they become a client I send them a ‘welcome letter’ which tells the new client what they can expect from us on a long-term basis. Then I make sure that those services are done on a regular and long-term basis.

How can you create more customer value?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors