Friday, July 29, 2011

Have you ever noticed that some companies aren’t concerned about their customer’s experience?


Let me tell you about a personal incident.

Yesterday I decided to change my Personal Identification Number on one of my credit cards. Instead of doing it on line I decided to call their 800#. Of course it is all automated so you have to give your birth dates and government numbers to identify who you are.

As I am entering in all that they required I started to realize how long this was taking. I finally arrived in the area where I could change my Personal Identification Number. It was then that I get a message stating that this area of their service is not available at this time. I calmly hung up the phone and cut up the credit card.

The moral of the story is – if you are going to be a successful business you better make sure all of your systems are client focused.

On a scale of 1 to 4, where 1 is poor and 4 is great; where would you classify your client focus as a business?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors