Thursday, July 21, 2011

Did you know that there are two ends to the customer service spectrum?


I know this due to two recent events.

Last year we had our backyard landscaped. I was so pleased with the work that I gave the owner of the company some drawings as to what we wanted to consider doing this year. After two phone calls and two e-mails to the company over the past 6 weeks I have not got a response. Interesting isn’t it, you want to do more work, and they aren’t interested enough to call you back?

Over the past 2 weeks I’ve had my computer in for servicing. The work was done and was back in my office very quick. After I got it back into my office there was a few things I was not satisfied with, so I called them up and made arrangements to get this sorted out. This was done in short order. After I got it back this time I was in the process of hooking up my printer and it was not going as good as I had hoped. I called the company, they said bring it down. It was completed in short order and – there were no extra charges. This is customer service!

Are you this good in your customer service?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors