Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Has there ever been a time when you felt that you weren’t as good as you used to be?


This has happened to the best sales people in the world. But what can you do about this?

First of all you need to be aware that as you see yourself is how you will act. So if you are full of anxiety and fear you will come across in the same way.

Secondly, if you are not confident then it is time to change your self-image. Yes, I did use the word change, and if you are uncomfortable with that word use the word improve. I think the key to making any change is to ask yourself two questions. The first one is; if I continue to act this way what is the impact it will have on me, my family and my sales? Secondly, what will the benefit be for me, my family and my sales if I improve?

With these answers you have given yourself two forms of leverage. The first leverage will help you understand how acting in a negative state will impact you long-term. The second question will give you wonderful reasons to improve your state of mind.

Now that you have the tools to improve, when are you going to take action on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors