Monday, July 4, 2011

Have you ever asked yourself these questions?


These questions may be some of the most important questions you could ever ask yourself. The reason I write that is because you will find out more about the future success of your business. The answers will also tell you why your staff is working the way they are.

  • What makes my business different than the competition?
  • Do I spend more time on marketing or operations work?
  • What is the vision I have for my business in 3 months, 1 year and 3 years?
  • What’s my exit strategy?
  • What’s my marketing strategy?
  • Who is my ideal customer?
  • What methods do I have in place to manage the business growth?

Business growth is what you want, isn’t it?

So what can you take action on today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors