Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Have you felt that you are being bombarded with too much marketing?


Well you are not alone!

According to Yankelovich Partners, 65% of the people they survey felt constantly bombarded with too much marketing and advertising.

The key question for me is why do people feel that way?

I am going to assume that the people they surveyed are the same type of people who live in my area in North America. The reason for my statement is that when I look at web-sites, newspapers or magazines or billboards, all of them are shouting ‘look at me, look at me’.

I have not seen any marketing recently that is focused on the needs or wants of a person. Due to this people are going to feel that they are being bombarded.

What can you do with your next marketing to appeal to the needs of your potential client?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors