Friday, February 18, 2011

Can fear impact your sales?


First of all how would you define fear?

To me fear is a Funny Emotion Arresting Results. Yes when your prospect fears something about your product or service they won’t buy what is being offered.

Remember your clients never buy your product or service! They only buy the results your product or service will give them. So how do you help your prospective clients overcome their fear? I believe that the use of stories is the perfect way.

So what type of stories do you tell your prospects? I can tell you it is not stories about you and your business. I know that it is stories about how your product or service helped or impacted a client once the purchase was made. Remember all prospects are asking this question; what's in it for me?

If you would like to share any of your stories about how this has worked for you, this is an open forum to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors