Thursday, February 24, 2011

Did you ever notice how some of your actions can be so easy?


Did you ever wonder why they are so easy? Do you think it could be because you have a passion for this activity? Did you ever wonder why you have such a passion for this activity?

I believe it was because you understood the reason why you were doing it.

Why do I know that? It is simple and I will give you an example. For almost 2 months I’ve been blogging my ideas and thoughts about sales and marketing. I take a lot of joy in doing this. It is not done for praise it is because I have all these ideas in my head and blogging is a great way to get them out to readers like you. All of my thoughts are based on over 30 years of marketing and sales education with much trial and error.

Recently I checked to see the numbers of how many had been reading my posts and the locations they come from. I am pleased to tell you that I have readers from Canada and the U.S. But to my surprise I also have readers from the United Kingdom, Germany and Australia. My thanks to all of you!

To conclude I want to tell you that if the occupation you are doing gives you the same sort of joy that I write of – you will never ‘work’ another day in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors