Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Power Went Out


Earlier this week the power went out in my office. This is getting to the point where I expect it to happen. Another thing I expect is that the power supplier in our area never explains why the power went out.They just send another monthly bill.

Our power supplier is a public utility. To me that means they work for the public, but it also means that they are paid by the public – in other words all of their other customers. What burns me is that they don’t seem to be accountable for what happens or even care to explain why the power outages happen.

I hope with your business if something happens that affects your customers you are honest and upfront with them to tell them what is going on. If not, your customer’s will soon be looking for other providers of their needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors