Monday, June 20, 2011

Are there some parts of your business that cause frustration for your clients?


“How come it is so difficult to leave comments on your blog?”  Yes these may be your thoughts after I requested that you leave comments to a commercial I wrote about last week. As my blog source has stated - If someone has comments enabled on his or her blog, then you can usually find a "comments" link at the end of each post.

As I had enabled comments on my blog I thought we were ready to go. Sadly in my opinion it appears to be more difficult than I expected to leave comments. I state that due to the large amounts of people who viewed my blog titled ‘Does this T.V. ad sell you on buying the product or just amuse you?’ My apology for the difficulty many of you had. I trust that you enjoyed the commercial and formed your opinion on it.

I just wish that all of your ideas would have been shared easier. That is the reason I started this marketing blog.

The great thing about this happening is that I had a chance to address something we all need to be aware of.

Are there some parts of your business that cause frustration for your clients? If so, what are you going to do about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors