Monday, June 27, 2011

Is what you are doing remarkable?


Over the years I’ve come across what I consider interesting questions. I call them interesting questions because they caused me to think about the way I do business. What follows are 9 questions that should help you grow as a business. I came up with some of these and would like to give credit to the other questions but I am not sure who created them.

Is what you are doing remarkable? To answer this I will give you some questions to ask yourself;
  • Have you abandoned yesterday’s tactics?
  • Are all your clients excited about what you are doing?
  • Do you do all you can in your pursuit of being remark-able.
  • Are your products or services ‘marketing to the edge’?
  • Are you absolutely sure that you can’t please everyone?
  • Have you been first in anything in your industry or business sector?
  • Are you pleased that you don’t follow the followers?
  • Do you continually re-invent the processes and tactics of your business?
  • Are a few people amazed at how unique your business is?

If you have answered yes to every one of those questions, how come you haven’t gone public with an Initial Public Offering? The reason is, is that you think you are remark-able and your customers don’t.

If you want to take your business to the next level – call me at 519-539-2267.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors