Friday, June 10, 2011

Did you know that integrity makes your character real?


I find it interesting to observe others and I do that for two reasons. Firstly I find humans more fascinating than anything else on earth. Secondly by observing others you can see a person’s character in the smallest of actions.

It is in these small actions that you begin to realize whether or not you can rely on that person or not. It is almost an impossibility to change someone else, so maybe it is time for you and me to improve our integrity quotient.

How should you and I act with integrity? I would suggest the following;
  • Focus on the needs of others by giving or making a contribution to their life.
  • Take the right action even when it is unpopular.
  • Become mentally tough. (as if you are acting with integrity, other people will be out it try to bring you back into the herd of being average)
  • Praise or encourage others.
Remember; "There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience." French Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors