Monday, June 6, 2011

Thanks for the information, can you call me back in a couple of days?


Isn’t it interesting that you can make a good presentation and people are not interested in your offer?

What do you suspect is the reason for that? I suspect it is for these reasons;
  1. Your presentation hasn’t been as good as you thought.
  2. You didn’t qualify the person before you made the presentation.
Did you notice that I didn’t blame the potential client? The basis for that is because in sales and marketing we need to take responsibility for the results of our actions. The questions we need to ask ourselves are;
·        How can I improve my presentation?
·        What are some good questions to understand or qualify the person before you make your next presentation?
·        Did I ask them to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors