Monday, August 29, 2011

What happens when you have great at customer service, but have trouble promoting your business?


This can be a very frustrating situation.

Many times I have seen a company that had outstanding customer service, but were challenged when trying to promote this great service. I guess that is why I do what I do. Many businesses view customer service as the heart of business. Please consider that marketing is the brains. If the brain fails (marketing) the heart will soon stop.

I recently came across a situation where a business was trying to create its own marketing and they were having problems coming up with an effective solution. They became very frustrated despite their best efforts. What can be done to overcome this? I would suggest that after a number of days of devotion and your best effort is weak, stop!

You would admit that you’ve hit a dry spell and need to consider your time. You may be surprised that working with a person who knows the proven principles of marketing you can have some very effective and fresh ideas. Consider this comment I received from a business man in Texas, You suggested some new and innovative ideas that we probably would have never thought of on our own.”

Give me a call and I can get you pointed in the right direction. Call Tim at 519-539-2267.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors