Monday, September 19, 2011

“Hello can I get a price quote?”


This can be a dreaded request on the phone or even in person.

The key item to remember from this blog is to be prepared. What is the tone of your voice when you get a request to get a price quote? What type of a response did you give?

It is my humble opinion that we all need to be better prepared for the world of work. When I say we, I am including myself. Yes as I mature I am getting better, but not as good as I can be.

Here are a few ways that you can be more prepared;
  • Create a script for those answering your business phone. This is the first contact that most people will have with your business – so it should sound very professional. This script should be the same for everyone.
  • Create scripts for your ‘marketing’ presentations.
  • Create scripts for responding to the objections you get from clients.

Can you see how this can help you be viewed more favorably by prospective clients?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors