Monday, September 26, 2011

How do you speak to your customers?


The other day I was sent this joke, while it is funny it is no different than the hollow promises that we all make.

‘Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive double-pane energy efficient kind, and today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and I still hadn’t paid for them. Hello, I said, just because I’m blonde doesn’t mean that I am automatically stupid. The fast talking sales guy told me last year, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves! Hello, it’s been a year! I told him. There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up. He never called back. I bet he felt like an idiot.’

This cute story should remind us that we need to speak with improved terminology to our clients.

My question for you is; how can you communicate better with your clients?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors